Wednesday 13 January 2010

Pure Silk



I have been on the New Writers' Scheme of the Romantic Novelists' Association since January 2007, and have attended and enjoyed every one of their Conferences. In July last year it was held in Penrith in Cumbria, and having completed a novella called 'Pure Silk', a contemporary romance with strong sensual (oh all right, yes, erotic) elements, I decided to try for one of the editor-author appointments being held by Claire Siemaszkiewicz of Total-e-Bound, a major e-publisher. To my delight Claire loved my story and offered me a contract there and then. 'Pure Silk' will be published as an e-book on 29th March. However, I have had an early peek at the artwork and I absolutely love it. What impresses me is not just that my views on the cover were canvassed and respected, but improved upon. I want to share it with you here, and to offer a big thank you to TEB and their illustrator.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely cover, Maggi! I especially like the way the beautiful young woman is looking straight at the reader, as if she has something to share with her. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete